Award winning digital experts
We adopt an academic approach with a commercial layer of skepticism to deliver digital projects. We use facts and data to support arguments for change. We put measurement at the forefront of digital strategy.
Audit; design, traffic, results
We report on what the data tells us, and filter what will bring impact to give focus to thinking
Where to spend budget
How to reach your targets, with what proposition, to generate what result. SEO, Local, PPC, Social, Display etc.
Delivering the plan
Developing a budget, how to deliver the marketing assets (copy, ad, campaign). Who needs to do what by when.
Monitor, collect data, interpret what actions may be needed, build the data to identify trends. Make it digestible!
Brian SchurDigital Consultant
A highly qualified digital project manager with over 25 years’ Internet experience. Prior to Braid, Brian held a variety of senior roles in both agencies and client side.
An excellent communicator at all levels with the ability to motivate staff and build development teams in house or off shore. Vast amount of Internet and IT experience learnt through the years – sometimes the hard way!
- Project management: PRINCE2 Practitioner, programme management, Agile project methodologies, SCRUM
- Internet: eCommerce, Internet development, Internet accessibility and usability, information architecture
- SEO: SEO strategies, user acquisition strategy planning
- Business: team management, security cleared to SC level, business process planning, consultancy, business continuity planning, disaster recovery planning, strong ability to form relationships at all levels, strong ability to think outside the box, ability to motivate staff
David RanbyDigital Consultant
A formally trained marketeer, David has over 25 years experience in commerce. This has incorporated formal strategy planning, marketing services disciplines, team management and research. First web build was managed in 1998. Extensive experience in digital marketing then followed, particularly in the hotel/tour operator sector.
David’s experience of web marketing issues is extensive, encompassing the key disciplines of seo, ppc, email, content, social and off-page promotion. The launch of a number of major websites have led to a depth of experience in user testing, user research, site usability and design. In short, a rounded marketing professional.
- Creation of the Superbreak web business
- launch of Yorkshire.com
- A number of SEO and website awards
- SEO for citybaseapartments.com and central-london-apartments.com
- Marketing Manager at Swallow, Consort and Best Western Hotels
- Braid Consulting projects
Director of Transformation
Senior Commercial Development Manager, Virgin Media
Team Nomad, MD & Co-founder