Web Projects; planning, managing, delivering
We manage web projects on behalf of clients and agencies. When the issues are complicated, resource unavailable, or not experienced enough, Braid steps in.
Delivering a project on time, on budget and meeting specification is never straightforward. We take a pragmatic approach.
Check, test again, report, recommend tweaks…..there are always tweaks!
We have managed projects, as consultants for large and small businesses, with massive, and small budgets! From Yorkshire.com, too Strata and AMOS, we have delivered on budget, on time.
Before Braid, we managed digital projects including website builds, e-commerce implementations, marketing campaigns and new web functionality. We can bring a practical, flexible management approach to problems, along with experience based on PRINCE-2 training.
- Question, then establish measurable goals
- Research, and build a picture of what the project is competing against, and what are the expectations for it
- Audit skills and all the necessary resources (tools, content, software)
- Come up with a specification, a time frame, a budget and an action plan
- Set up simple processes to allow the project to progress
- Report on progress; adjust plans!
- Test, question, develop, educate
- Check, test again, report, recommend tweaks…..there are always tweaks!
Why use a Web Project manager?
- Lack of in-house expertise
- Lack of time
- Need for creativity beyond the normal
- Multiple agency management
- In-house teams get ignored!
- Save money…..yes; save!
- Avoid being misled/miss-sold
Tell us about your project; we can tell you the steps we would take. You can decide if that adds value.